The best way to visit the Amalfi Coast and the stunning marine areas sailing along the coast with an unique tour from Massa Lubrense to Amalfi and Positano.
The excursion starts from Marina della Lobra, the enchanting port of Massa Lubrense at 9:00.
As we sail along the outstanding coastline we reach Punta Campanella Natural Reserve. The trip continues towards Li Galli Islands, once owned by Rudolf Nureyev. Just before we reach Amalfi you can admire the city of Praiano, the Fiord of Furore and Conca dei Marini.
Arriving at 11:00 a.m. in Amalfi, 3 hours free to admire the Ancient Maritime Republic
In the afternoon, at 02:00 p.m, we leave Amalfi for a visit of the beautiful village of Positano.
Return to Massa Lubrense and transfer to your hotel.
Included in the price
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotel in Sorrento peninsula
- Transportation on-board of a shared boat
- Panoramic sail along the Amalfi coast
- Free time to visit Amalfi and Positano
- For the return trip please ask the skipper for exact boarding time and dock number.
- The program may vary depending on tide level and weather conditions.
- The exact pick-up time will be communicated after booking
- Duration: 8 hours approx.
Amalfi and Positano Tour Map