Transfer to the port of Massa Lubrense and departure to Capri. Arriving in Marina Grande, your guide will lead you to the town center where you can visit the famous “Piazzetta” of Capri, reach the south of the island where you can take stunning picutres of the Faraglioni rocks and don’t miss the opportunity to visit the wonderful “Augustus Gardens”.
Get up the hill of Anacapri, whose beauty is more intimate and pristine. After the guided walking tour spend some free time at leisure place exploring the surroundings. Meet again your guide in Marina Grande and enjoy a boat ride around the island to admire its splendid caves. Return to Massa Lubrense and transfer to the meeting point.
Included in the price
- Landing tax
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotel in Sorrento peninsula
- Transportation on-board of a shared boat
- English spoken guide
- Panoramic sail around Capri Island
- 4/5 hours of free time to visit Capri Island
- Please note this tour requires confirmation, you can place the order and you will be charged only if the booking will be confirmed.
- For the return trip please ask the skipper for exact boarding time and dock number.
- The program may vary depending on tide level and weather conditions.
- The exact pick-up time will be communicated after booking
- Duration: 8 hours approx.
- Operated by REVE S.R.L.
Capri Island Tour Map