Transfer to the port of Massa Lubrense and departure to Capri. The first stop is at the Blue Grotto which can be visited unless adverse sea conditions.
Tour of the island passing through the lighthouse, the Green Grotto, Marina Piccola stopping to have a swim and the possibility of having snacks and drinks offered on board, the Faraglioni, villa Malaparte and the White Grotto. Disembark in Marina Grande with 4 hours free to visit the island. In the afternoon return to Massa Lubrense and transfer to the hotel.
Not included in the price
- LANDING TAX 2,50 € per person (must be paid in cash upon boarding).
Included in the price
- Landing tax
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotel in Sorrento peninsula
- Transportation on-board of a shared boat (maximum 12 people on board)
- Panoramic sail around Capri Island
- 4/5 hours of free time to visit Capri Island
- For the return trip please ask the skipper for exact boarding time and dock number.
- The program may vary depending on tide level and weather conditions.
- The exact pick-up time will be communicated after booking.
- Duration: 8 hours approx.
Capri Island Tour Map
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.